This article, Miriam Forcible, is under active construction! Coraline Wiki apologizes for the inconvenience.
|Eye Color:||Light blue (pupil: light blue)|
|Affiliation:||Pink Palace, April Spink|
|Voiced by:||Dawn French|
|Appearances:||Book and Film|
Miriam Forcible, or better known as Miss Forcible, is a retired burlesque actress along with Miss Spink.
Miss Forcible is less intelligent than Miss Spink. She constantly argues with April about who's right and wrong, and craves attention. As how it was depicted in the film when she was reading Coraline's tea, Miriam is practically blind as a bat, as Miss Spink puts it, and uses small spectacles to see through more clearer.
The Other Miss Forcible Edit
"Oh my god." Coraline on seeing a skimpily dressed Miss. Forcible. She looked like an angel
The Other Miss. Forcible looked the same as Forcible. She is first revealed with long hair and in a Venus style clamshell. Then she shed her old skin and became the younger Forcible that Coraline saw on the walls and then took her on the trapeze with the Other Miss Spink while quoting a monologue from Shakespeare's play, Hamlet.
While miss Spink is Short and Fat, Miss Focible is tall and skinny, with the exception of her large chest. She is pale, and wears a pink gown with a teal lini that matches her eyes. Miss Focible also carries around small spectacles that she frequently uses, and wears a bandana with a rose on top.
- (To Coraline) "Well, not to worry, child: It's good news. There's a tall, handsome beast in your future."
- (To Coraline) "I see a giraffe."
- (To Coraline) "Acquire a very tall step-ladder."
- She was correct when she said the seeing stone could help find lost things.
- During the Other Miss Spink and Forcible's trapeze act, they are quoting a monologue from Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- She is said to be blind which may be the cause for her light blue, almost grey eyes
- In the film, when she dresses up for the theater, it reveals that she wears a wig.