This article, Other Mr. Bobinsky, is under active construction! Coraline Wiki apologizes for the inconvenience.
- Do not confuse this article for the Mr. Bobinsky!
|Other Mr. Bobinsky|
|Name:||Other Sergei Alexander Bobinsky|
|Affiliation:||Pink Palace, The Other World, The Beldam|
|Voiced by:||Ian McShane|
|Appearances:||Book and Film|
The Other Mr. Bobinky is the "other" version of Mr. Bobinsky in the real world. Like the real Mr. Bobinsky, he also owns a mouse circus. However, he is neater than the real one. He is the only other person to try to make Coraline stay in the movie (The other being the Beldam) He is tertiary antagonist.
The Other Mr. Bobinsky is the ringmaster of a circus of rats disguised as jumping mice, and he is almost identical to his Real World counterpart, except with less of a gut, buttons for eyes, and his mustache is much neater. He wears a navy blue ringmaster's suit complete with gold trimmings and his liquidator badge. Once the Other Mother transforms all the residents of her Other World, he is reduced to nothing but a suit filled with his performing rats and a voice that dissolves into many. This is the scene were most viewers get "freaked out". When Coraline lifted his hat off, the head rat attempted to escape with the eye of one of the ghost children, only to be caught by the Cat.
- Fans joke about Other Mr. B in his second form about being "Drunk." due to his slurred voice.
- Other Mr. Bobinsky May Store his rats/mice in his chest.
- Despite being "Healthier." than real Mr. B, He still has an Abnormal skin color
- (To Coraline) "Nothing's changed, little girl. And what if you do everything you swore you would? What then? Nothing's changed. You'll go home. You'll be bored. You'll be ignored. No one will listen to you, not really listen to you. You're too clever and too quiet for them to understand. They don't even get your name right. Stay here with us."
- "Every meal will be a thing for joy. Nothing will pass your lips that does not entirely delight you."
- "Frogs, ducks, rhinos, octopuses — whatever you desire. The world will be built new for you every morning. If you stay here, you can have whatever you want."